PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
1.VIP Card will be issued upon the client completing the required form online.All information is subject to Data Protection.
2. VIP CARD will be issued upon purchase.
3. The client to receive one point for every £1.00 spent.
4.VIP must collect 150 points to be entitled to redeem points.
5. Points accumulated within a calendar month will not appear until the 1st of the following amount. Points only redeemable the following month.
6. This card is valid for use at ALL SMSeruya shops excluding the Airport.
7. Points may be redeemed at ALL SMSeruya shops excluding the Airport.
8. Card must be presented at the time of purchase.
9. Proof of identity of the holder may be requested.
10.Points may only be redeemed on full price items.
11. Points are not transferrable.
12. SMSeruya has the right to exclude any products from point collection and will make it clear to purchaser.
13. SMSeruya may remove points if products are returned or partially refunded.
14. If the client has forgotten the card the points may be included later upon presentation of receipt or with proof of identity.
15. It is the responsibility of the card holder to keep the card safe. SMSeruya is not responsible for any loss of points or data.
16.The receipt will state the number of points included.
17. If the card is not used for a period of 12 months SMSeruya reserves the right to withdraw the card.
18. Upon any suspicious or irregular activity SMSeruya reserves the right to cancel the card.
19. A member may opt to leave the programme at any time by returning the card. All points will be cancelled.
20. SMSeruya reserves the right to change the rate of point collection and will inform the VIP clients.